Monday, December 13, 2010

She may be little




She may be pint sized, but her personality is HUGE. I cannot imagine our life without our little Leah. She comes down in the morning and greets you with a huge hug. She likes to cuddle, which I absolutely LOVE.

It's hard to believe that my baby is 3 years old. She still seems so little to me. You can quote me on this, she will be the life of the party someday. She is always trying to get a laugh (usually resulting in some sort of potty humor. Matt says that she will be the girl that every guy thinks she must be in love with them...but she's really not. She's just that intense.

She is learning so much just hanging with Aubrey and I while we do school. She has started singing the time line from Aubrey's Classical Conversations school work (with the motions).

We have decided that Leah is in her own little made up world most of the time. Like everything else she plays intensely. You have to get down and see what she is doing and interject yourself into her story.

She is the light in our day and we love her so much.

No comments: