Monday, December 07, 2009

my sweet leah

Just two (wow, two?) short years ago this little precious girl was placed in my arms. She captured me then....and hasn't let go. Every morning I see her sweet face looking up at me from her bed...her big blue eyes, her wide smile...I feel so lucky that I get to be her mommy. She has such a sweet personality, loves to do anything her big sis is doing, loves to cuddle, likes to make herself heard. She fills our day with shrieks and giggles (oh the joys of being a mom to girls!).

Tonight we made cupcakes after dinner to celebrate her big day. She sang "Happy to YOU" over and over again. Shushing us if we tried to sing with her. Asking me to light her candle again and again. What a precious memory!

I thank God for blessing us with Leah each day....but especially today.

We love you little girl! Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments: