Wednesday, April 28, 2010



I have been blessed with the friendship of not just one but two beautiful women. They are the first people I run to when things are hard. They are a shoulder to lean on and the very best friends a girl could have. I could not imagine what my life would be like without Jen and April. It's getting harder to spend time together as our families grow what used to be a group of 6 (Jen, April and I and our first borns) has now grown to a group of 11.
These women are my without a doubt the Godliest women I have ever met. My partners in prayer, my advice givers, my sweet listeners.... I thank God for the opportunity to live life with them. This year they both turned 30 (they probably don't want me broadcasting that). We had a sweet celebration of their birthdays. I love you girls!


No comments: