Saturday, June 27, 2009

going to the dentist


i have never been more proud of my little girl. aubrey had her first dentist's appointment and she did awesome. i knew that she would be a little nervous. new things always make aubrey a little scared, but she did great. we walked into the office and she climbed up into the chair. she was polite to the doctor and did everything that she was told. she was so excited to pick out her prize and her new orange tooth brush. after her appointment she showed off her sparkling teeth to anyone who would look. no cavities! good brushing little girl!

2 comments:

~Sally~ said...

Ahhh, this is so cute! What a big girl!

I took Mason last month and they wouldn't let me go back with him. They said they would send me a picture in the mail and not to worry. I received a picture of SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD!!! Still a little angry that I got no photographic documentation of that day, grrrr.

Lyryn said...

She is so BIG! That is so awesome! What’s the trick… because we try and try to get Jayden to brush his teeth and we still fail!