Sunday, December 14, 2008

ONE


when does this...


become this?

our little peanut is huge! well, huge for her. she is still a little peanut to us. leah bean just turned one and i cannot believe that it has been a year already. feels like they just placed her in our arms. the little baby girl that we brought home from the hospital is now toddling around furniture....saying words and has one spunky personality. we are trying very hard to teach her sign language (like we did with aubrey). she is signing "milk", "night-night" and sometimes "more". she says "daddy" clear as day.... and also says "duck" "doggy" and just added "aubey". still no "mommy" can you believe it? she even calls me daddy sometimes.

she love playing with her little people and putting them in and out of things....she'll also dance to anything that makes noise. her smile lights up a room and she brings us such joy!

cannot believe my baby is ONE.
happy birthday leah bean!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hold my newest little one, Elizabeth, and I know what you mean about them growing up too fast. Leah is such a cutie and petite too. I can't believe how fast they grown, and I want to hold onto every moment, bottle it and enjoy it forever.
J. Pixley

Anonymous said...

This child has such a personality..it is going to be so much fun watching her grow-up
Your girls are such joys in my life!