Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the middle child

chloe is our "middle child". she likes to get right in on the action all the time. if we happen to be paying attention to our children, she wiggles her little puppy bottom in. she loves jumping up into matt's lap with a toy (something we are trying to stop)... just to say "play with me daddy" it's like we have two toddlers in the house instead of just one. we were amused the other day with our two little ones fighting over.....a stick (log really).





"chloe not have my log"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have to laugh at this grouping of pictures. They are too funny. I never think to photograph these great childhood moments with my own kids. Thank you for the chuckle and reminding me how fleeting and precious childhood is. Lots of love to Aubrey and Little Leah. They are beauties.
- Jen Pixlye