Tuesday, February 05, 2008

there were never such devoted....

sisters.... aubrey woke up from her nap today and the first thing she wanted was leah. "i hold leah, i hold her," she cried. i propped up some pillows and stuck a princess under aubrey's arm for extra support. little did i know that it would turn into this. soon she had me placing princesses on either side of my them. matt came home just in time to grab the camera and run upstairs. aubrey's favorite photos of herself nowadays always include her baby sister. "i love you leah," she says and kisses her on the head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mirrow, mirrow on the wall which Princess is the fairest of them all...... I know I know...... My beautiful grand daughters.
what a classic picture.
Reminds me of the one when Aubrey was nestled with all the stuffed animals.

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

They are so cute! At first glance I thought it was a picture of Aubrey and all her dolls (including Leah!) That is so adorable! How fun to have 2 princesses!!