Saturday, January 05, 2008

a life worth living


there are three people who mean more to me then anyone else in this entire world. i am amazed that God has allowed me to be a part of their lives. i sometimes wonder what i add to this little bunch and why God chose me to be a part of this family...
there are days i can be a little "cranky" as i have been told by my two year old... "mommy cranky". there are days that i worry about the unimportant things instead of singing to leah, coloring with aubrey or holding hands with matt.

thankfully though, my family is patient with me and loves me just the same. i am trying hard to let the dishes sit in the sink for a little while longer, to not run around behind aubrey cleaning up toys, to sit next to matt and read a book instead of checking email for the 13th time.

i love my little family desperately and i want them to know it.
my prayer is that my actions will speak louder....

1 comment:

Josh said...

Great to see you guys at church the other weekend. Congratulations again, and God bless! Bon anneƩ et meilleurs voeux! ;)