Saturday, September 22, 2007

83 days to go.....


Sorry our posts have been so silent about our 2nd little bundle. I don't even think we officially announced that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! Yeah! I told Matt it was going to be Barbie central in our house.... just give it a few years. We have decided on the name Leah Angely. Leah was picked by our good friend Dan (who has been waiting patiently for years for us to have a boy so that we could make Daniel the middle name.... choosing Leah's name for her was the next best thing). Angely was a little girl from the Dominican Republic that helped me out with Aubrey the one day I got to be one the work site. She was so sweet and we wanted so badly to take something home with us from the DR and make it a part of Leah's story.

The past couple of weeks have been busy ones with appointments and such for our little girl. Happy to say she (and I) are doing amazingly well. I will post our most recent ultrasound pictures for you to enjoy as soon as I can get to a scanner.

1 comment:

pattibg said...

ONLY 83 days to go........wait...wait I'm not ready yet :0)
Don't know if I can handle being a grand -mom to 7 grand daughters...don't you think I'm way too young for this (giggle ).
Only teasing...I'm excitted!!!!!!!