Wednesday, June 27, 2007

cows, cows, cows



the title of this blog only my mother will understand, so let me explain.... while we were growing up my family took a trip out to visit my aunt sweetie (my grandmom's sister) in western pa. being from new jersey we were quite fascinated with the "countryside" as we drove. however our fascination only lasted a few hours and about halfway through the trip we got bored with it. my parents not realizing this continued to point out "look girls, cow." to which we replied.... "cows, cows, cows."
ANYWAY.....here are some photos from the backyard, well, about 20 feet from the backyard. we can walk over to the fence and greet the cows everyday at dinnertime. which is a hot commodity now but in a few years i am anticipating hearing "cows, cows, cows" from aubrey.

1 comment:

pattibg said...

One of my favorite menories...when my "sweet melissa" gently told me...cows, cows cows. I hope you will have the same good memories to cherish. Your little one seems as sweet and sensitive as her mom...but enough..is enough.
Have a wonderful time in your new home.
looking forward to many visits with ...you Matt, Aubrey, AND THE NEW BABY, Cloe and the cows :0)
LOVE
MOM