Monday, January 01, 2007

TOUCHDOWN


Fly EAGLES Fly! New Years Eve was a blast. Matt, Aubrey and I all got to watch the Eagles "understudies" beat the living tar out of the Falcons on Sunday night. Matt's mom made a great dinner and we spent time together as a family. After the game we watched a movie and turned on Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve just in time to watch the ball drop. I shouldn't really say WE though. I was the only one still up. I watched the ball drop. Yipee! Welcome 2007!

I keep asking people what their new years resolutions are and keep getting the same answer.
"I don't make resolutions...." Bummer.

I think mine would be.... This year I would like to learn how to golf, just kidding... I just heard some lady say that on TV last night. Um.... mine would be:

1)Train for Broad Street Run
2)Read at least one book a week
3)Exercise more and eat right....

I have a thousand things I would like to try, but if I started writing it all it would be a book AND I know I can't get it all done in one year, so let's not overwhelm ourselves here.

3 comments:

Ice said...

Keepsmiling and Keeptruckin and you will be amazing :) Happy 2007:)

Ryan said...

I think that is my favorite picture yet! An Eagles fan already....AWESOME!

Good luck on your goals. I personally like the book one. One a week? Thats a lot! I wish I had time for that. Is that before or after you are chasing a toddler around?

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Oops, that last one was me, not Ryan!

Katie