Monday, January 08, 2007

a picture of better days


today will mark the first day in our marriage where one of us has been forced to sleep on the couch. never in my wildest dreams did i think it would be me....
actually, it's my choice. i have managed to stay quite well this winter season. even though almost every one of our friends (and their entire household) has come down with THE VIRUS. however, matt and aubrey have not fared so well. my poor little pumpkins. i feel so bad. both are in bed.... hopefully sleeping it off. i am praying very hard that they are back to normal soon...and i really, really, really hope i don't catch this thing. well, off to the couch for me tonight.

2 comments:

Ryan & Jen McLaughlin said...

OH NO! You've caught the plague! JK. I hope you guys are feeling better. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Missy. Maybe you should wear a mask...

Love ya!
Jen

Ice said...

Aww man... my family had that ... and we have never been so sick or all sick at the same time.. feel better...