Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Family Photo


We are back from Oregon...and we had a blast. Aubrey perfected her crawl just in time to fly across the country, and she perfected standing up on her own in time to fly home. (And here I hoped that she would wait for these two milestones until after we got back). We spent much of our vacation, grabbing on to the corners of "pointy" furniture. I trust we are in a whole new ball game now... Babyproofing. Now I get to begin padding the corners of furniture and sticking plastic into outlets... Or I could just buy the kid a helmet. (I saw one in one of those baby gear catalogs. It was hilarious.... looked like a giant diaper on the kids head.)


In any event... We are home and happy to be home. There is nothing quite like your own bed. Now we just have to go about catching up on life here.

1 comment:

Ice said...

i love the pic.. look at her little cuteness in that face :) amazing