Tuesday, May 16, 2006

my downfall

i am enlisting the help of my friends....
i have discovered my downfall and it comes in a white paper cup.
S T A R B U C K S !
today is the beginning of the end.
for one month i am vowing not to purchase one cup of this guilty pleasure for myself
...(that is not to say you cannot get one for me).
every time that i think about going (as in the actual act of "the starbucks drive-by"),
every time i go in with a friend and don't purchase,
every time i stare longingly at that beautiful green and white sign
....i will place $3.50 in my savings account.
i will keep a running tally for all to see and at the end of this month we will see what i've saved.
the reason i am telling you all this...besides the pity coffee I am hoping you buy me...
accountability.




1 comment:

Ice said...

good call. One reason being at college is a good thing... the nearest starbucks is like 30 minutes away... i will be praying for you about this... BE STRONG>