Friday, April 21, 2006

On a serious note....

PHILADELPHIA
MAY 7th 2006
NATIONAL MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY
Hey guys...Most runs are just for fun, a chance to get outside, shake off the day.
This run is for a cause that I believe in.
My friend Denise was diagnosed with MS in high school.
She asked if Matt and I would like to join there team this year to raise support for the National MS Society. We are both running the 10K.We are joining in the fight against this devastating disease. On May 7th I will be participating in the MS Run in Philadelphia. We set a goal of raising $200 to support the National MS Society. I am asking for your help in making my goal.
Please click on the "To Sponsor Me" link below and sponsor me online today. Every dollar means that we are a step closer to a cure.
If you don't want to sponsor online you can make a check out to "National Multiple Sclerosis Society or NMSS" and get the check to me before May 7th.
Thanks for your help.
Love, Missy (& Matt)

No comments: