Saturday, April 08, 2006

chhheeeeeze fries!


alright! a blog that is not about our beautiful baby.

did you ever have one of those cravings...the one's you CANNOT ignore. i was sitting at carla and greg's house today and came across this picture of carla on her honeymoon (to the cayman islands [the jerk...i only got to go on a road trip]). her plate of cheese fries looked so good that I HAD to go and get some. i dragged poor carla to outback and we had a grand ole' time indulging my desire for the forbidden food. for all of you who think that we are glutton's...be comforted, we only ate the fries with the cheese on them. ;o)

4 comments:

Ice said...

aww so funny :) I hope you had a great time.... its been a while since we have talked.... hope all is going well. Take care. Ice

Unknown said...

You went to Outback! You know I could have given you all the secret recipies if you had just asked:)

Ryan & Jen McLaughlin said...

Ok, so this really has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that I just finished eating all the Peeps. They weren't even in the house 24 hours! I'm just telling myself that you and Maddie helped me...it makes me feel a little less like a pig :) ~Jen

Ice said...

I wanted to wish you a HAPPY EASTER :) Not sure how else to get a message to you besides this. Take it easy... :) God Bless