Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dedication




Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way they should go and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Last Sunday (March 5th) we dedicated Aubrey at the Bridge. Matt spoke a little bit about Proverbs 22:6 and how we were (with the Lords help) going to try and start our baby girl on the right path. The dedication service was more of a symbol than some sort of surreal experience.

Teaching your child about God is an every day thing. She's learning from us each time we pray, each time we worship...and each time we handle every day occurrences. That is a lot of pressure. I want my baby girl to live for Christ. Hopefully she sees me do the same.

2 comments:

Ice said...

that was a great night :) You have such a wonderful baby girl :)

marilia said...

This is a very beautiful blog, because I can see love in each word, in each picture.
God bless you and your baby. I hope she will live in a better world.

Kisses from a unknown brazilian girl.