Sunday, December 25, 2005

wonderful memories





what a wonderful christmas present we received this year! our new little girl. she has turned our world upside-down...and we are so happy.

it was a whole new experience having little ones around for christmas. having a baby really changes everything.

although aubrey is a little too small to remember this christmas, i will remember every moment.

spending the day with my sisters and their new daughters. watching my daddy hold my baby. exchanging laughs and looks with my mom. running outside with a half dressed little girl, my husband and my grandmother just to wave at santa passing by the house in the fire truck. we were able to go to christmas eve service back at calvary. i got to watch my father-in-law get choked up while holding his 2 week old granddaughter during silent night and the candle lighting. this morning...we put baby jesus in the manger, matt read luke 2, we opened gifts... what an amazing christmas. i will hold it close to my heart forever.

thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of your son Jesus....and now the gift of our daughter aubrey elizabeth. you are a good God.

No comments: