Friday, December 16, 2005

i know i should be in bed...


just put aubrey down to bed...should be in bed myself, but i am sitting here thinking. week one is already gone. i keep wondering how i made it through. i have had so much help from my family and friends...thank you. matthew has been so wonderful, supportive and patient with me... (the hormones are a little out of control right now, but getting better).
my God has given me the strength to get through each moment.
i am excited to see what the coming weeks bring. i am really so blessed.

2 comments:

Overboard said...

I think it's lovely to have a blog about a child. Something our generation never got. Would have been fascinating to read back over our parent's views and experiences at the time.
Congratulations.

Chip Minto said...

Can't wait to see her...hopefully before we head to florida.
Chip